“If I could give 6 stars I would. Everything about my massage experiences with Adam have been top class.”
— Jonathan Izard, London
About Adam & Body Quake
LIST OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- VTCT Diploma in Swedish Massage
- ITEC Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
- CThA Diploma in Stretch Massage Therapy
- FHT Diploma in Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- FHT Certificate in Trigger Point Therapy
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- Diploma in Prenatal Massage
- 200 Hours Yoga TTC RYC Diploma
- Certified Peer Mentor
To move means so much more to me than just getting fit.
I started Body Quake because I wanted to better look after myself and those around me while I was recovering from a breakdown. In my work as a holistic practitioner I train my clients in somatic literacy, helping them tune into their bodily sensations and understand the messages behind them. We work together on becoming more aware of when we are stressed out, and find sensible solutions on how to counteract that state. We look for ways in which we can move better and breathe with joy.
Because movement matters. And in my work I want to encourage movement that expresses aliveness and joy. My massages, classes and events are fun, colourful, queer, and flamboyant, all the while providing a fantastic workout. Body Quake is a community hub for self care - a place where you can meet new people, feel like a part of a tribe, and care for your body and mind.